What personal information we may collect from you:
- Your name
- Contact information.
- Billing or purchase information.
- Medical details which include medical history and current medical issue/ treatment.
- Financial details like evidence of income and mortgage, insurance information such as details of assets and past insurance claims.
- Information of your kids or dependents.
Why we collect your personal information?
- To assess your risk protection needs and provide correct advice on personal risk insurance based on your circumstances.
- To assist you with getting the relevant insurance policies from insurers.
- To assist you for any claims that may arise.
What if you do not provide some information to us?
- Insurance law requires you to provide your insurers with all the information they need to decide whether to insure you and on what terms. If the information required is not provided, NZ Sure Ltd will not be able to provide you the correct advice on your and your family’s insurance needs.
Who do we share this information with?
- Besides NZ Sure staff, we may share your information with Insurance Companies to source the right insurance products for your needs OR to facilitate any claims.
- We may provide your information to others if we are required to do so by law or as per the privacy Act 2020.
Security and Storage of your personal information:
- We take the security of all private information very seriously.
- We take reasonable steps to protect any personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss, and to protect it from unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
- All your information is password protected and secured stored electronically with a cloud-based backup and is only available to be accessed by authorised staff.
How to access and correct your personal information:
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
- If you would like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us using the details listed below.
How to contact us: