What personal information we may collect from you:
- Contact information
- Billing or purchase information
- Medical details which include medical history and
- Current medical issue/ treatment.
- Financial details like evidence of income and mortgage.
- Information of your kids or dependents.
Why we collect your personal information:
- To assess your risk protection needs and provide correct advice on personal risk insurance based on your circumstances.
- In order to assist you with getting the relevant insurance policies from insurers.
- In order to assist you for any claims that may arise.
Who do we share this information with:
Besides NZ Sure staff, we may share your information with Insurance Companies to source the right insurance products for your needs OR to facilitate any claims.
Security and Storage of your information:
We take the security of all private information very seriously. All your information is password protected and secured stored electronically with a cloud base back and is only available to be accessed by authorised staff.
Providing some information is optional for you but, however, if you choose not to give the correct medical/financial/ dependent information, we will not be able to provide you the correct advice on your and your family’s insurance needs.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you would like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0800 00 2951, or write to us at P O Box 9362, Hamilton 3240.